Watching the Oklahoma Sooners play basketball hasn’t always been a joy, but March Madness is fun regardless — especially since we didn’t get to have it last year! When prizes with monetary value are involved, it’s even nicer. This year, the winner of our bracket challenge wins a $100 Amazon gift card.
I’ve provided a link to the official rules here, but here are some of the basics:
- To fill out a bracket, click the following link. Password: texasisbutt
- After filling out your bracket, please send an email including your first name, last name, bracket name and preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCM Bracket Challenge” as the subject. If you win the contest and forget to do this ahead of time, you might be out of luck.
- One bracket per contestant.
- Must be 18 or older.
- You have until approximately 11:10 a.m. CT on Friday to complete your bracket.
- I’m not eligible to win the prize, nor are any other C&C Machine staffers. However, you will be hearing all about it if I come out on top. In fact, I’ll probably rent a plane and fly a banner around Central Oklahoma.
Maybe the Sooners can surprise us all and make this interesting, even without the services of De’Vion Harmon.
Boomer Sooner, and may the odds be ever in your favor.