This is a list of everyone I could think of who might even be worth a thought. These are just suggestions, so please don't take me seriously if you find any of these suggestions laughable.
- Dave Aranda, Baylor HC
- Luck Fickell, Cincinatti HC,
- Matt Campbell, Iowa State HC,
- Gary Patterson, former TCU HC
- Josh Heupel, Tennessee HC,
- Matt Rhule, Carolina Panthers HC
- Urban Meyer, Jacksonville Jaguars HC
- Alex Grinch, OU DC
- Cale Gundy, OU Co-OC
- Brett Venables, Clemson DC
Really, I think the best option is either Aranda or Fickell. I really don't know if either of them would succeed, but that's how every HC hire is: a shot in the dark. We didn't know if Riley would succeed or if Stoops would succeed, and we just won't know if the next guy will until it's played out on the field. This team will be pretty different next year, especially if we're in the SEC. But hey, new conference, new coach, I guess.
FanPosts are for the voice of the fan and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Crimson and Cream Machine administrators.