It’s been over a month since any major sporting events have taken place around the nation, but with the 2020 NFL Draft kicking off tonight fans will have an opportunity to find brief refuge in sports once again. For a handful of former Oklahoma Sooners, the opportunity is even greater, as the course of their lives are set to change forever.
How to Watch the 2020 NFL Draft
Friday, April 24 (Rounds 2-3): Coverage will begin at 6 p.m. CT on ABC, ESPN and NFL Network. The ESPN coverage is scheduled to switch to ESPN2 at 7 p.m. CT. Live stream is available on NFL.com and WatchESPN.
Draft Profiles (with projections)
OU Draft History
- An OU player has been selected in 82 of the 84 drafts in the history of the NFL.
- OU is the only program to have at least four players drafted each of the past 12 years.
- Oklahoma’s 393 players selected in the draft ranks fourth nationally and first in the Big 12.
- 45 Sooners have been selected in the first round, including five with the No. 1 overall pick (Lee Roy Selmon in 1976, Billy Sims in 1980, Sam Bradford in 2010, Baker Mayfield in 2018 and Kyler Murray in 2019).
- Here’s a list of every Sooner drafted into the NFL.
Follow Crimson & Cream Machine on Twitter!