Now that the official measurements are in the books, the on-field portion of the 2020 NFL Combine is finally set to commence. Four Oklahoma Sooners are among this year’s group of draft hopefuls aiming to make an impression on their potential employers. Those select OU players include DT Neville Gallimore, QB Jalen Hurts, WR CeeDee Lamb and LB Kenneth Murray. See below for more information on how you can follow the workout results happening in Indy this week.
TV Schedule, Streaming Info
- Date & Time: Thursday, Feb. 27 — Saturday, Feb. 29 from 3-10 p.m. CT. Then on Sunday, Mar. 1 from 1-6 p.m. CT.
- Location: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: NFL Network
- Streaming: NFL Network, FuboTV
- Thursday, Feb. 27, 3-10 p.m. CT — Group 1 (QB, WR, TE)
- Friday, Feb. 28, 3-10 p.m. CT — Group 2 (OL, RB, ST)
- Saturday, Feb. 29, 3-10 p.m. CT — Group 3 (DL, LB)
- Sunday, Mar. 1, 1-6 p.m. CT — Group 4 (DB)
Follow Crimson & Cream Machine on Twitter!