B E D L A M— Oklahoma Basketball (@OU_MBBall) February 22, 2020
Round 2️⃣ tips at 3 CT on ESPN2. pic.twitter.com/r5y8K80FVb
Oklahoma (16-10, 6-7) vs. Oklahoma State (13-13, 3-10): 3 p.m. CT at Gallagher-Iba Arena (Stillwater, Okla.)
Commentary: Mark Neely and Chris Spatola
Live Stream: WatchESPN
Radio: Sooner Radio Network (107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Tune In Radio App) with Tom Dore and Kevin Henry announcing
Personal Update: Back surgery was a success Friday afternoon in OKC. Thank you to all who sent prayers. I felt each one.— Toby Rowland (@TRowOU) February 22, 2020
I’ll be off the for a period of time while healing. Tom Dore & Kevin Henry will be on the call today for Bedlam basketball. Go get em boys! #BoomerSooner
Line: Oklahoma State -1.5 (as of 11 a.m. CT)
About Oklahoma State
- After dropping their first eight conference game, the Cowboys have won three of their last five in Big 12 play with wins over TCU, Kansas State and Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma State is currently No. 70 in Ken Pomeroy’s efficiency ratings, sitting at No. 102 in adjusted offensive efficiency and No. 60 in adjusted defensive efficiency.
- OSU has three players averaging double figures scoring, with PG Isaac Likekele (11.1 PPG), wing Lindy Waters (11.1 PPG) and forward Cameron McGriff (10.8 PPG) leading the way.
- Bracketology: Entering Saturday, ESPN’s Joe Lunardi has Oklahoma as one of his ‘Last Four Byes’, slotting the Sooners as a No. 10 seed in Greensboro, N.C. Meanwhile, CBS Sports’ Jerry Palm has OU as a No. 9 seed playing in Spokane. As things stand prior to Bedlam, OU is in good shape as long as it picks up a few more wins, but failing to pick one up in Stillwater would set the Sooners back significantly.
- Bedlam History: Oklahoma owns a 140-99 all-time lead in the series, a 22-11 edge in Bedlam games since 2006 and a 12-6 advantage against the Cowboys games under Lon Kruger. Oklahoma State owns a 64-46 lead in Stillwater, but OU has won four of its last six at GIA.
- Doolittle on Fire: After five straight games in which he failed to reach double figures scoring, senior forward Kristian Doolittle is averaging 23 points and 10 rebounds over his last four games. The Edmond native will be playing in his final regular-season Bedlam game, so perhaps its reasonable to expect a big day for Doolittle.
Oklahoma 73, Oklahoma State 71