Watching the Oklahoma Sooners play basketball hasn’t always been a joy, but March Madness is fun regardless — especially when brackets and prizes are involved. This year, the winner of our bracket challenge wins a $100 Amazon gift card.
I’ve provided a link to the official rules here, but here are some of the basics:
- To fill out a bracket, click the following link. Password: ccmachine.
- After filling out your bracket, please send an email including your first name, last name, bracket name and preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CCM Bracket Challenge” as the subject. If you win the contest and forget to do this ahead of time, you might be out of luck.
- One bracket per contestant.
- Must be 18 or older.
- You have until approximately 11:15 a.m. CT on Thursday to complete your bracket.
- I’m not eligible to win the prize, nor are any other C&C Machine staffers. However, you will be hearing all about it if I come out on top. In fact, I’ll probably rent a plane and fly a banner around Central Oklahoma.
Maybe the Sooners can surprise us all and make this interesting, but this bracket challenge will more than likely have to serve as my primary source of sports-related entertainment over then next few weeks.
Boomer Sooner, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Crimson and Cream 2019 Bracket Challenge starts at 12:00 pm ET on March 21, 2019 and ends at the conclusion of the 2019 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. Open only to eligible legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who, at the time of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Click here for Official Rules and complete details, including entry instructions, odds of winning, prize details and restrictions, etc. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor: Vox Media, Inc.