Watching Oklahoma basketball has not exactly been an enjoyable experience, but March Madness can still be fun — especially when brackets and prizes are involved. This year, the winner of our bracket challenge wins a $100 Amazon gift card.
I’ve provided a link to the official rules here, but here are some of the basics:
- To fill out a bracket, click the following link. Password: ccmachine.
- After filling out your bracket, please send an email including your first name, last name, bracket name and preferred email address to email@example.com with “CCM Bracket Challenge” as the subject.
- One bracket per contestant.
- Must be 18 or older.
- I’m not eligible to win the prize, nor are any other C&C Machine staffers. However, you will be hearing all about it if I come out on top.
- You have until approximately 11:15 a.m. CT on Thursday to complete your bracket.
Maybe Trae Young and the Oklahoma Sooners can surprise us all and make this interesting, but this bracket challenge will more than likely have to serve as my primary source of sports-related entertainment over then next few weeks.
Boomer Sooner, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Crimson and Cream 2018 Bracket Challenge starts at 9:00 am ET on March 12, 2018 and ends at the conclusion of the 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. Open only to eligible legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who, at the time of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Click here for Official Rules and complete details, including entry instructions, odds of winning, prize details and restrictions, etc. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor: Vox Media, Inc.