- Orlando Brown has been catching a bit of attention this season with his taste in fashion. Brown told the OU Daily that he’d like to someday be the face of “big and tall”.
- RJ Young broke down the candidates for Heisman and makes his case for Baker Mayfield. I’ve already put a down payment on Baker winning the Heisman, but this is still a convincing argument.
- Sooners coaching staff hit the road yesterday in multiple recruiting trips. These trips will cover the rest of the week and will hopefully improve the 2018 and 2019 recruiting class. Here’s where they’re heading:
- With a shaky outing against Baylor, the secondary is looking to regain their groove again as they enter their bye weekend. Next week they face Iowa State, and look to get back to their old ways.
- Also, It’s no secret that cornerbacks are kind of important in football, but how important they will be for the Sooners going forward is huge. Oklahoma Diehards breaks it down.
- Amani Bledsoe will return to action next weekend after serving his suspension for a failed PED test. The guy has a tremendous amount of upside, and I can’t wait to see it on display.
- Selfies with presidents are cool, I guess. But three presidents? That’s extremely cool (and probably unprecedented).
- If you’ve ever thought about college football alumni in the NFL playing a game and what teams would look like, then here you go: The (semi) full list that you’d need to see.
- Jon Bois’ series ‘Pretty Good’ has been a constant in my time as a writer. He released the first episode of this season last night about Randall Cunningham and the Eagles, and it is a must-watch video.
- Kevin Sumlin’s seat is hot, and Texas A&M administrators aren’t even pretending otherwise.
‘Stick To Sports!’
- Those that are in my general age range, you’ve heard of Post Malone. While I’m not the biggest fan, he’s become a hard dude to dislike. The Ringer talks about why he’s so special.