It’s game day, baby!
The Sooners take on the Gators tonight at 6 CST:
The Sooners are going through the media ringer today, but tonight, it’ll be all business. ESPN writes that this is a matchup of the best teams of the era, and I have to agree — the Sooners and Gators are the two most dominant teams the sport has seen in at least a decade.
Tonight’s game should be fascinating. Oklahoma certainly has an uphill climb, but then again, that’s when Patty Gasso’s teams are at their best.
- ICYMI: check out Graham’s recap of the thrilling game between the Ducks and the Sooners yesterday. I’m loving the recent trend of Oklahoma beating Oregon.
- A few colleagues at The Franchise and I recorded a podcast previewing tonight’s WCWS matchup. Take a listen to get refreshed and ready for tonight’s matchup!
- On the third anniversary of her father’s death, Cayleigh Clifton honored him in a big way.
- The Las Vegas Superbook odds are out, and OU’s at 15-1 odds to win the title, right alongside LSU and Michigan:
.@LVSuperBook title odds Ala 3-1 OhSt 4-1 FSU, USC 7-1 LSU, Mich, OU 15-1 Clem, PSU 20-1 Aub, Ga, UL 25-1 Tex, Wash 30-1 ND, OkSt, Wis 40-1— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) June 5, 2017
- Big news in college basketball from Columbus: Thad Motta is out at Ohio State.
- Thunder fans know that there are a lot of unfair things about Kevin Durant. It’s starting to show in the NBA Finals.
- Ohio State football now has nine of 2018’s top 88 recruits. Reload, not rebuild.
- Stanford might be a season away from being a football powerhouse. It may not matter, though — the Pac 12 could be theirs for the taking this year.
- The NBA draft is just three weeks away. Find out which player is a perfect fit for every team — I really love Ricky O’Donnell’s pick for the Thunder.
‘STICK TO SPORTS!’