There are worse tattoos you could get than Baker Mayfield’s face, but it still seems like a lot of work for a simple retweet. Still, that’s exactly what one Sooners fan suggested last week, promising to ink the quarterback on his body forever if Baker would just push the button.
Baker did his part — and the fan followed through spectacularly.
Not bad! I mean, I wouldn’t do it, but that’s about as good a Baker tattoo as you’re going to get. Props to “Mayfield’s biggest bro” for coming through in the clutch. Hopefully Bake can reward his faith with some hardware this season.
No pressure Bake, just etched on this man's body for forever. https://t.co/6emZwn1YSn— C&C Machine (@CCMachine) June 3, 2017
- Patty Gasso didn’t let her squad put on their white cleats until they finally put it together. The motivation seems to have worked like a charm.
- The Brainiacs break down a big weekend in Sooners recruiting.
- A West Virginia legacy is taking a hard look at the Sooners, who made his top three on Sunday.
- Kartik breaks down Treveon Johnson’s game here. The Texas three-star will be in Norman next weekend.
- OU baseball is about to end its brief postseason run, but pitching coach Skip Johnson has been a real bright spot this season.
- Albert Pujols just hit his 600th home run, further solidifying his Hall of Fame resume.
- I’m stoked for 3-on-3 basketball at the 2020 Olympics!
- Could Tom Brady have turned into one of the best baseball players of all time?
- SB Nation parent company Vox will now host The Ringer, Bill Simmons’ sports and pop culture site that sprang up on Medium about a year ago.
‘STICK TO SPORTS!’