Happy Monday, Sooner fans!
The sun is shining in Oklahoma — both literally and figuratively. Coach Riley is really ramping things up on the recruiting trail (go ahead and read’s Graham’s article if you haven’t already), and I for one am especially bullish on the current state of the program. The recruiting dead period started today, so things should be a bit more quiet for the next two weeks. After that, expect Riley to hit the ground running once again.
Anyway, here are the links!
- Buddy Hield’s NBA career got off to a rocky start in New Orleans, but he really began to thrive after being traded to Sacramento, where he average 15.1 PPG. In fact, Hield was able to earn NBA All-Rookie honors on Monday, joining Joel Embiid, Dario Saric, Malcolm Brogdon and Willy Hernangomez.
- After a recent run of commitments, the Oklahoma Sooners now rank seventh in 247’s 2018 Composite Team Rankings.
- Bob Stoops made an appearance on Pardon My Take, and it was pretty hilarious. I LOVE that they asked about Sam Bradford’s sleeves. Note: He comes on at about the 24:30 mark, and there’s a bit of explicit language.
- Dede Westbrook spoke to the Tulsa World about his new life as a professional athlete.
- This isn’t the first time that this has been acknowledged, but Ryan Golsing was an absolute liability at CB in Remember the Titans.
- Check out this super-creepy Dana Holgorsen action figure.
- Bo Jackson’s nephew just committed to Auburn, and he did it with a pretty dope video.