College basketball’s leader in both points and assists plays for the Oklahoma Sooners, and he puts up those numbers in every which way. He can hit from 30 feet out. He can drive and dish. He even shoots a cool 86 percent at the charity stripe.
Norman, OK may be home to the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, but he’s not the only Oklahoma athlete setting the world on fire at the moment. To celebrate that fact, we’ve partnered with our friends at BreakingT to create a t-shirt just in time for the start of Big 12 play (which begins for Oklahoma on Dec. 30 at TCU).
- Inspired by t-shirt designs from The Beatles and N.W.A.
- White print on a super-comfortable crimson tee.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (60% cotton/40% polyester). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit. Men should size up; women should size down.
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
- The shirts run from small-3XL and can be purchased here.