- Berry Tramel writes about how Bedlam has changed for the better, especially on OSU’s end. I don’t necessarily love everything Berry writes, but he usually does a very good job with this kind of thing.
- Speaking of Bedlam, the Oklahoma Sooners are underdogs this weekend. I don’t hate it...
- OU’s skill-position players were outstanding against Texas Tech, and two were recognized for their efforts on Monday. Rodney Anderson was named Big 12 Co-Offensive Player of the Week, while CeeDee Lamb was named Big 12 Newcomer of the Week. Both players finished with over 140 yards from scrimmage on Saturday.
- Both Oklahoma and Oklahoma State will be wearing helmet stickers for a good cause this weekend. Opioids have had a negative impact plenty of lives, so I’m all for these stickers.
Bedlam teams will wear these stickers on their helmets Saturday. #sooners #okstate pic.twitter.com/88CcyoXu0X— Tyler Palmateer (@Tpalmateer83) October 30, 2017
- ICYMI, highly-touted 2018 DE Ronnie Perkins committed to OU yesterday, and it looks like plenty more are on the way.
— Lincoln Riley (@LincolnRiley) October 30, 2017
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo has become one of my favorite all-time Sooners, and it’s not just because of what he does on the field.
After last night’s win, @OgboOkoronkwo celebrated with his good friend Danielle (they met in June). Her story: https://t.co/VCihPXxZC6 pic.twitter.com/7wG6pHoyjF— Oklahoma Football (@OU_Football) October 29, 2017
- Speaking of Obo, he’s been named a semifinalist for the Butkus Award. OU’s defense hasn’t been consistent this season, but I don’t think anyone can gripe about the way he’s played.
- Bleacher Report’s 2018 NFL Mock Draft has Orlando Brown going 23rd to the Carolina Panthers and Baker Mayfield going 28th to the New Orleans Saints. I don’t know where Mayfield will actually go, but any mock draft that doesn’t include Orlando Brown should just be disregarded.
- According to George Stoia, Marquise Brown was playing with a grill this weekend. How incredible is that?
absolutely incredible pic.twitter.com/mVJPQxr9qh— George Stoia III (@GeorgeStoia) October 29, 2017
- The Sooners don’t have any land in this imperialism map, but they an gain some ground in West Texas and Southern Arizona with a win this week. Yippee!
- Florida Gators coach Jim McElwain went from safe to out in three weeks. Here’s how it happened.
- Speaking of present and future coaching openings, get yourself caught up with where things currently stand.
- It seems as if very SEC fan base aside from Alabama wants Chip Kelly. Well, not Tennessee fans. They think they’re getting Jon Gruden.
- How will the CFP poll look tomorrow night? Jason Kirk seems to think Oklahoma will be in the 4-6 range, which would be fair.
“STICK TO SPORTS!”
- “Google CEO makes fixing hamburger emoji his top priority”. What a time to be alive.