Happy Friday, party people! I’m currently posting from just outside the campus of the University of Texas, but Austin receives a good review from me thus far. If you follow us on Twitter, tweet us what you’d like for me to yell in the middle of 6th Street and I will (likely) yell it tonight!
Anyway, here are some interesting nuggets to tide you over until your weekend debauchery commences.
- ESPN’s Todd McShay believes that Jordan Thomas is the top cornerback prospect for the 2017 NFL Draft. I’m a bit skeptical myself. He’s an outstanding player, but if he can’t outrun the cops on Campus Corner, how will he run at the combine?
- The OU women’s soccer team will host Oklahoma State in a non-conference matchup at 7 p.m. on Friday night. The game can be viewed on Fox College Sports and Fox Sports Go.
- Cliff Brunt of the AP believes that Lincoln Riley’s offense can be more efficient in 2016.
- CBS analyst and former college coach Rick Neuheisel was at Oklahoma’s practice on Tuesday, and he came away impressed.
- The Tulsa World’s Eric Bailey points out the father-son connection between Scott and Jordan Evans, including team captaincy.
Have a great weekend, everyone!