As the season winds down and we head towards National Signing Day, we look forward to covering all things recruiting for our readers. However, we’re in need of someone with the proper experience in order to adequately cover it. We are currently looking for someone whose primary duty will be to provide our readers with the best recruiting coverage possible. This person will provide multiple updates per week and will be in charge of projects leading up to Signing Day and beyond.
Here are the requirements:
- Experience covering college football recruiting for another website or publication
- Close familiarity with the University of Oklahoma and its athletics programs
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to be proactive and come up with story ideas
- The ability to post regularly (possibly several times per week)
- Experience with social media platforms
If that sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to reach out. Send an email to email@example.com with a writing sample and any relevant work history in the field. This site has gone through a lot of changes as of late, but we look forward to providing our readers with the quality recruiting coverage that they deserve.