The Oklahoma Sooners pounded their way to the tenth win of the season with a 22-run performance against Arkansas-Little Rock. Afterwards we got audio from Sheldon Neuse, Craig Aikin, Corey Copping, and coach Pete Hughes. Aikin had a record-setting day six hits and his first career home run. Neuse also went yard and Copping fanned seven batters in five innings of work.
Use the media player to listen to post game interviews
* Prior to Tuesday the Sooners had lost four in a row to Arkansas-Little Rock. Oklahoma is now 22-6 all-time against the Trojans.
* The runs scored is the most for Oklahoma Baseball and the first time they've cracked 20 since scoring 21 against St. Gregory's in 2011.
* Shaw's five runs scored were one shy of a school record and the most since Cameron Sietzer scored five against Arkansas-Pine Bluff on March 30, 2010.
* Craig Aikin was 6-for-7 from the plate and his six hits in a game were a school record.
* Oklahoma's lead-off batter reached base in each of the first six innings.
* Sheldon Neuse was 3-for-3 from the plate with 5 RBI and 3 runs scored.