The Sooners reached that magical twentieth win on Saturday with a 67-60 defeat of TCU. With it, Oklahoma stays in the thick of the Big 12 championship race with just two games to go, including a trip to Ames, Iowa on Monday night. At 11-5 in conference play, the Sooners stand alone in second place in the conference standings and just a game back of Kansas. Here are a few things that you may, or may not, have noticed during OU's win on Saturday.
* For the third consecutive year now the Sooners have reached at least twenty wins on the season.
* With 21 points and 13 rebounds, Buddy Hield recorded his fourth career double-double and third of the season.
* Eleven of TaShawn Thomas' fifteen points came in the second half.
* Ryan Spangler grabbed just one rebound which is the fewest he's ever recorded in his Sooner career.
* Jordan Woodard was 6-for-6 from the free throw line.
* The Sooners were outscored 13-12 off turnovers.
* Oklahoma has used the same starting lineup in every game this season. No other school from a "Power-5" conference has been able to do that.
* The Sooners are 8-0 against TCU in Norman.