With just seven games remaining in the regular season the Oklahoma Sooners could be peaking at just the right time. Oklahoma moved into third place in the conference standings with their 16th win overall and their 7th in the Big 12. Here are a few things that may have gone unnoticed or overlooked during OU's 68-56 win in Ft. Worth.
* The win was Oklahoma's fourth in a row which currently gives them the Big 12's longest winning streak.
* TCU was the 20th opponent in 23 games that the Sooners held below their season average in scoring.
* From the 2:44 mark of the first half to the 16:21 mark of the second half Oklahoma outscored TCU by a run 19-2.
* Ryan Spangler shot 9-of-12 from the floor to tie his career-high in scoring with 21 points. He also blocked 4 shots which also ties a career-high for a single game.
* Spangler's 21 points marked the eighth consecutive game that he's scored in double figures.
* Buddy Hield scored 16 points and grabbed 10 boards to mark his third career double-double.
* The Sooners committed 17 turnovers to TCU's 14 but Oklahoma outscored the Frogs 16-8 off turnovers.
* TCU shot 31.5% from the floor to become the 16th opponent the Sooners have held to 40% or less in shooting this season.
* During their current 4-game winning streak OU is outscoring opponents by an average of 21 points per game.