You want drama? Well Oklahoma's men's basketball team will give it to you. The theory that there is no safe place to play on the road in the Big 12 was proven to be a fact on Saturday when the Sooners clawed out a 79-75 win over Texas Tech in Lubbock. Here are a few things that you may, or may not, have noticed during the game.
* Texas Tech outscored Oklahoma 6-0 over the final 1:13 of regulation to send the game into overtime.
* Lon Kruger said after the game that this was the first time in his career when fouling, while up by three in the final seconds, didn't work for him.
* Saturday was the first time that Oklahoma has won in overtime under Lon Kruger.
* This was Oklahoma's second consecutive single-digit win. The Sooners only had one prior to beating Texas 71-69 on Tuesday night.
* The Red Raiders shot 59.1% from the floor which is the highest shooting percentage of any Oklahoma opponent this season.
* Texas Tech's fourty-four field goal attempts were the fewest of any Oklahoma opponent this season.
* Isaiah Cousins scored a season-high 22 points.
* Cousins is shooting .452 from three-point range on the season which is the highest percentage in the conference.
* Frank Booker played a season-high 26 minutes and produced a career-high 17 points.
* 13 of TaShawn Thomas' 15 points came in the second half.
* Buddy Hield's 8-point performance breaks a 20-game streak of double-figure scoring.
* The Sooners outscored Texas Tech 22-2 in points off the bench.