"Baker was strong. And you know what, it is not always just the one guy. There was better route running and better timing with getting the ball out. But Baker threw the ball really well and scrambled for some big plays. He had an excellent day." - Bob Stoops on quarterback Baker Mayfield
"I honestly was. I am not a game planner but if you saw the game last week I would have run the ball. That is what we thought they were going to do but they came out slinging it, they had the wind. I didn't get a run block until the eighth or ninth play. It was surprising but I'll take what they give us. " - Matt Dimon on if he was surprised Kansas State didn't try to run
"You just got to catch the guys that are hanging their head about it, and tell them we have to move on we have a long season ahead of us. We are not even halfway through the season. You have to keep pushing forward you can't look back. Even though we didn't play the way that we wanted to (at Texas) we know what we are capable of. We have to go in and make some changes and that is what we did. The guy's intensity coming out, it was amazing." - Sterling Shepard on moving on after last week's loss to Texas
• The Sooners improved to 6-0 under Bob Stoops in Manhattan, winning all six contests by double digits. No other current Big 12 school has more than two wins in Manhattan and none have a winning record against the Wildcats in the Big 12 era (combined they are 8-30).
• Oklahoma has now won 35 consecutive regular season games following a regular season loss. The Sooners have not lost back-to-back regular season games since Oct. 2 and 9, 1999.
• The Sooners posted their first shutout since holding Louisiana-Monroe scoreless in 2013 and their first of a Big 12 opponent since blanking Iowa State in 2010.
• Sterling Shepard's 22-yard touchdown catch from Baker Mayfield marked the first time the Sooners scored a touchdown on their opening possession this season.
• In total, 12 different Sooners recorded a reception, the most this season. • OU's 55-point margin of victory is the largest over Kansas State in the Stoops era and the 6th largest in the history of the series.
• Mark Andrews grabbed his fourth touchdown reception of the year, and is now tied for third in program history among OU freshmen in receiving touchdowns.
• Daniel Brooks' 20-yard run in the third quarter was the longest of his career. He finished with a career-high 41 yards rushing on 11 carries.
• Brooks also had the longest reception of his career on a 34-yard pass from Trevor Knight in the fourth quarter.
• Baker Mayfield now has eight career games with at least three passing touchdowns, five of which have come this year.
• He threw a career-high five touchdowns, becoming the fifth Sooner to throw at least five in a game. He joins Josh Heupel, Jason White, Sam Bradford and Landry Jones.
• Mayfield also joined Jason White (vs. Texas A&M, 2003) as the only Sooners to throw five touchdowns in one half.
• Sterling Shepard recorded his third career game with at least two touchdown receptions and his second this season.
• With 20 career touchdown receptions, Shepard now ranks 6th in Sooner history, passing Juaquin Iglesias (19).
• Dede Westbrook led the Sooners in both receptions (5) and yards (85).
• Zack Sanchez recorded the 10th and 11th interceptions of his career to give him three this season. He is the 20th Sooner to record at least 10 career INTs.
• His third quarter pick-6 was the third of his career and ties a school record.
• Three of Sanchez's 11 career INTs have come against KSU.