Oklahoma's men's basketball team snapped a short losing streak in convincing fashion on Wednesday night when they routed the Texas Tech Red Raiders by a final score of 81-36. Here are a few things that you may not have noticed about the game.
* The 36 points allowed by the Sooners is a Big 12 record for the fewest points allowed in a conference game.
* The 45-point margin of victory was Oklahoma's second largest in Big 12 play. OU beat Baylor by 49 points in 2003.
* Texas Tech shot 21.2% from the floor which is the lowest mark by an OU opponent in 11 years.
* From the 2:24 mark of the first half to the 13:23 mark of the second half Oklahoma outscored Texas Tech 31-1.
* Oklahoma had a 32-6 scoring advantage off turnovers.
* Ryan Spangler's 20 points was a season high for him.
* This was the first time in seven games that Buddy Hield didn't lead the team in scoring.
* Isaiah Cousins is shooting 45.5% from 3-point range this season which is the best in the Big 12.
* Daniel Harper made a 3-point shot with 1:48 remaining in the game to score his first career basket as a Sooner.