* After taking a 46-42 lead with 9:24 remaining in the game, the Sooners were outscored 27-12 from that point on.
* Baylor has now won 15 of their last 16 games at home. That one loss came against Kansas on January 7th by a score of 56-55.
* Baylor's 50% from the floor was the highest shooting percentage of any of the Sooners' opponents this season.
* Jordan Woodard's 12 points marked the third game in a row where the sophomore scored in double figures.
* Buddy Hield's 12 points snapped a four-game streak in which he had scored twenty points or more. He was also 0-7 on three point attempts after averaging 3.5 made attempts per game heading into the contest.
* Ryan Spangler grabbed a team-high seven boards. It was the 12th time in 19 games that the junior has led the team in rebounds.
* Isaiah Cousins played a season low 18 minutes in the game due to an injured right wrist he suffered in the first half. He sat on the bench with an ice pack for the final 14 minutes.
* Frank Booker was the only bench player to score in the game. His two three-point shots marked the first time he's made multiple three's in a game since November 26th.