It isn't a long list by any stretch of the imagination but there were a few positives from Oklahoma's performance in the Russell Athletic Bowl.
* Samaje Perine recorded his sixth one hundred yard performance of the season. His 134 yards against the Clemson defense gave him 1,713 yards on the season which pushed him past Steve Owens (1,649) and Billy Sims (1,670) into fifth place on Oklahoma's single-season rushing list.
* Perine carried the ball 23 times which also moved him past Mike Gaddis (241), and Billy Sims (248, 256) and into sixth place for rushing attempts by a Sooner.
* Alex Ross scored Oklahoma's only touchdown of the night with his 11-yard run in the fourth quarter. It was his fourth rushing touchdown of the season and his career.
* Junior linebacker Eric Striker recorded 1.5 sacks on the night which moved him past Rocky Calmus (14) for Oklahoma's all-time sack leader by a linebacker with 15.5.
* Striker also recorded a career-high 12 tackles, which was the team high.
* Linebcker Devonte Bond recorded a career-high 7 tackles.