With Bedlam Basketball taking place on Big Monday, a top recruiting target decided to drop in. The Oklahoma Sooners are hoping to round out the 2014 class with a few late commitments just before National Signing Day. Deondre Clark, the brother of Oklahoma St. Cowboy's point guard, Stevie Clark, remains at the top of the list.
During the stint of the game, Deondre witnessed his brother collecting five fouls sending him to the bench. Per tradition of any college basketball venue, the student section chanted out "left, right, left, right" in unison with Stevie's steps. When he finally reached the bench, a "sit down" was belted out from the students.
The move may have given Deondre a negative impression.
That's some BULL..Is this what SoonerNation is All About??? Good Game Bro!!!!— Dre Clark (@ClarkBoy_2) January 28, 2014
Deondre is currently committed to the LSU Tigers as the Sooners have really come on hard as of late. After a change of plans, the prospect made an unexpected official visit to the university last weekend. Still sitting on the fence, could the outcome of a basketball game sway Deondre? Only time will tell but until then, he remains a want and need at Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Sooners Make It 10-Straight At Home Against Oklahoma St. Cowboys With 88-76 Victory
- Weekly Roundup | Far Reaching Effects, No Redshirt Ty, 2014 Expectations
- Oklahoma Football Recruiting | 5-6 More Commits Coming for 2014 Class
- Oklahoma Football Recruiting | Current Commit Tips Top Target's Hand
- Oklahoma Sooners Recruiting | Two Incoming Freshmen Flying Under The Radar