No real shocking changes, but figured we'd still give you the latest with the release of the most recent depth chart for Ball State week.
* As expected, Gabe Ikard will be filling in for Ben Habern while he's out with his broken arm. So per the depth chart, Stephen Good takes over for Ikard at left guard. I think you can also expect to see Bronson Irwin or Adam Shead at both left and right guard Saturday night
* Daryl Williams is back as the starter at right tackle and while Jarvis Jones did play last week, but just briefly, he is not listed on the depth chart. Actually, Lane Johnson is listed as the backup at both tackle spots.
* With Kenny Stills expected back, Jaz Reynolds moves back to a reserve role. Interestingly though, for the second consecutive week James Winchester is listed as the backup to Stills.
* Not a lot of changes on the defense, if any. Aaron Colvin still listed as the starter at safety, but I wouldn't automatically take that to mean he's playing Saturday. Stoops did say today that he practiced as usual.
* Jimmy Stevens is still listed as the starter at kicker, so maybe he hasn't lost that job quite yet.
That's about it, like I said not a lot of movement.