You guys made our Sunday night show the second most listened to show since we started the Sooner Nation podcast. Three more downloads and it'll be number one. We're doing a blockbuster two hour special on the Red River Rivalry tonight and really stoked about you guys joining us. You can join us tonight by clicking the play button on the widget below.
Its time to preview the Red River Shootout and we're going to try and dissect every aspect of the game. Join us for our two hour preview episode! Here's what we're discussing -
* Whose offensive coordinator is worse, Wilson or Davis?
Score prediction of course
* Will the vaunted UT secondary be able to stop Broyles? Do you think they man up Aaron Williams on him no matter where he goes?
* Can OU win the game if DeMarco and the other RBs aren't successful running the ball?
* Are there any UT defensive players that worry you?
* What OU offensive players do you expect to be a "difference maker?"
* Will UT have something special planned (similar to what Cincy did) to keep the heat off Gilly?
* What are the chances UT can run successfully against our front seven?
* How many turnovers can we expect from Gilly?
* Are there any UT offensive players that worry you?
What OU defensive player do you expect to be a "difference maker?"
* Coaching comparisons and track records.
* Special teams as the difference makers?
* Score predictions
* Big 12 rundown.
Add your own topics of discussion in the comments section, we'll see you at 9:00 PM (CST).