Jordan and I are looking forward to another fun show with you guys tonight. We're also calling on your help a bit. Our Sooner Nation project is less than two weeks old now and we're consistently cracking the 100+ listener range but we've not yet reached 150. Can you help us out by tuning in, downloading and telling people about the webcast. If you by chance miss it live you can catch it afterwords either on iTunes or here on the replay post.
Now, on to tonight's topics. Here's what's on tap!
* Is it better to struggle early on and get a, "wake up call" or just blow through the non-conference schedule?
* Is Travis Lewis on the field at 75% better than Corey Nelson at 100%? Is Tom Wort on the field at 80% better than Ronnell Lewis on the field at 100%?
* What does Cincy do on offense/defense that could hurt OU?
* Do you think they hold stuff back against Cincy with the Texas game next week?
* Who for OU do we expect to have a big game (offense & defense)?
* Is Cincinnati a trap game?
* Run down of the Big 12 schedule
You also have the option of adding to our discussion list by posting your topics in the comments section of this thread. You can also participate live in the show through the discussion thread as well. Looking forward to a fun night!