Lot's to talk about tonight with today's news that Dejuan Miller will be out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury. Plus, I wonder what kind of lies the Oklahoma coaching staff will have to conger up to motivate them to beat the Tigers this week. We'll be talking about that and much, much more. Come join us on the discussion thread while listening to the show.
* Will Oklahoma's front seven be able to get pressure on Gabbert?
* Protecting Landry from Missouri's defensive line
* Ryan Broyles and Kenny Stills vs the Missouri pass defense
* Is Missouri's offense one dimensional?
* Is Venables going to play a 3-4? (There are rumors that A.Taylor might not start/play that much since they pass so much and have really wide splits along their o-line)
* How will OU defend TE Michael Egnew?
* Will Gameday/the atmosphere have an affect on the game?
* Can Mizzou's defense stop the Murray/Madu/Finch/Clay machine?
* Who is better prepared to play in a bad weather type game? (predicting rain pretty much all day here on Saturday)
* Previewing the Big 12 weekend