One of the great things about this site is that it is fan driven. With the ability to leave comments on every post and then post your own stories and opinions in the diaries you, the fan, have the opportunity to set the direction of the site.
Something that we do throughout the season are open game day threads where you have the opportunity to express your thoughts and concerns before, during and after each OU football game.
So lets try it out today for Oklahoma's first pre-season scrimmage. Make sure to leave your thoughts, both before and after the scrimmage, on the quarterbacks, running backs and whatever else is on your mind regarding the 07 Oklahoma Sooners.
Who overachieved and who underachieved in your opinion? Really we want to know!
- Start time is 11 a.m.
- There is no admission charge.
- Fans should enter through gate 1 or gate 7. All other gates will be closed.
- Gates will open at 9:30 a.m.
- Rosters will be distributed free of charge at the gates. Fans also can print the roster here.
- Seating will be in the lower east and west seating bowls.
- Concessions will be located on the east and with a portable on the west near gate 1.
- Restrooms will be available on the east side and mid level west on either side of the Santee Lounge.