Five days and a few snow storms after National Signing Day, Deondre Clark has officially announced his intention to continue his career as a LSU Tiger. The "late" addition adds even more talent to the nation's No. 2 ranked class.
Standing 6-3 240, the defensive end out of Oklahoma City is rated as a 4-star recruit and potential standout performer. Choosing LSU over the Oklahoma Sooners, expectations continue to soar for Clark who went on record with Scout.com explaining his decision.
Here is a small snippet of the article mentioned above:
Despite growing up less than 20 miles from OU's campus, Clark always gave off the vibe of being an LSU fan. He said he has been all about LSU ever since Tyrann Mathieu was at the school and nothing ever changed his mind about Baton Rouge being the place for him. - Bob Pryzbylo
Best of luck Deondre, make the Sooner State proud!
- 2014 Oklahoma Sooners Baseball Preview
- Sooner Nation Podcast | Recapping National Signing Day
- Weekend Roundup: Depth At Tight End, A Goodbye To Trey Franks, Basketball Recap, Gymnastics Sets National Pace
- Marcus Smart Shoves Fan In Upset Loss In Lubbock
- No Redshirt For 2014: A Baker Mayfield Situation