For the first time since the Blake Griffin era, the Oklahoma Sooners have generated plenty of excitement on the hardwood. With a resurgence like none other, OU looks to be a year ahead of schedule. Lon Kruger has this team, led by Cameron Clark headed toward a second consecutive NCAA Tournament berth. Up next on the schedule stand the Texas Tech Red Raiders, but it's not the game everyone is talking about.
Big Monday plays host to a highly anticipated Bedlam Match-up between the #11 Oklahoma St. Cowboys and the #25 Oklahoma Sooners. The game will be televised on ESPN at Lloyd Noble Center as a consistent Ryan Spangler and the Sooners attempt to upset one of the league's best and most talented. Good luck getting a seat in the arena as SoonerSports announced that the game has recently SOLD OUT!
Oklahoma currently has marquee wins on the road against the Baylor Bears and at home against the Iowa St. Cyclones. Could they add another to a growing resume for the tournament in front of a sell out home crowd? Let's hope so!
- ESPN, Sports Trivia, & Bowing To Barry "The King" Switzer
- Oklahoma Sooners Recruiting | Two Incoming Freshmen Flying Under The Radar
- Oklahoma Football | Shutting Down The Rumor Mill On Blake Bell's Future
- Oklahoma Sooners Recruiting | Method To The Madness: Wide Receivers
- Sooner Legacy Quarterback Kendal Thompson Announces Transfer From OU
- Sooners Get First Commitment From Big Weekend: Jordan Thomas Flips/Verbals to OU