Top 10 in the coaches poll right now.
3. Ohio State
9. Texas A&M
Now here is how they can move up.
1. Bama (lose to LSU or possibly to Georgia in CCG)
2. Oregon (Stanford is probably their only legitimate challenger but maybe someone else catches them napping)
3. Ohio State (Wisconsin played them tight so who knows maybe Michigan will get them.)
4. Clemson (Still play FSU and GTech not to mention USCe who has owned them lately.)
5. Standford (Come on Washington Huskies I know you can do it.)
6. Georgia (As a one loss team they shouldn't be this high. If Clemson loses that will make their loss look worse too.)
7. Louisville (OU should pass these guys based on strength of schedule. They have played nobody and will play nobody.)
8. FSU (Still play at Clemson and Florida)
9. Texas A&M (Still no quality wins for this team. Arky was just beat by Rutgers the previous week and gave Johnny all he wanted. My bet is LSU rolls A&M up.)
10. OU (Convincing wins the next three weeks against TCU, Texas, and Kansas will do little to help OU in the polls. The only upside is that TCU played LSU and if OU beats them worse than LSU did OU can have that in their argument. The following two weeks against Tech and Baylor will give OU their best chance to move up provided Tech and Baylor both come in undefeated. But the key game for OU will be bedlam provided OSU can keep up their end of the bargain and not lose anymore games. A one loss OSU facing an undefeated OU will give the Sooners a big boost to end the season. And with this game taking place during the other conferences championship games week it would be ideal to have OSU ranked close to the top 10.)