If you expected anything of significance, you'll be disappointed. Things appear pretty much as they should be on both offense and defense, but just for fun we'll give you a quick rundown.
- Starting five up front is same as the Tulsa game (from left to right): Stephenson, Ikard, Habern, Evans, Williams. As they've done in the past and against Tulsa, expect plenty of the usual suspects to rotate in. Lane Johnson, Stephen Good, possibly Adam Shead and Tyrus Thompson.
- James Hanna at TE1, Austin Haywood -or- Trent Ratterree follow.
- WRs are Broyles (backed up by Jaz Reynolds), Stills (backed up by Miller), Franks (backed up by Jackson).
- RB - Clay and Whaley listed as co-starters, with Finch as the backup
- Hammer and Alexander starting at DE, Walker and McFarland at DT. I suppose some might be surprised that Stacy McGee (suspended for Tulsa) isn't in there as a starter, but he's sure to see plenty of time Saturday.
- LB - Nelson, Wort, and Jefferson. No Travis Lewis, but then why would they ruin the surprise of him suiting up on Tuesday!
- No changes to the secondary either, which obviously means Javon Harris is still the starter along with Colvin and Fleming/Hurst at corner.