Some quick observations.
- As you would expect it along the o-line. Happy to see that Stephenson was able to hold down the starting job and that we won't be going with two inexperienced tackles.
- Looks like Stoops and Heupel wimped out and went with the "or" at the backup QB spot.
- Pretty surprised to see Dejuan Miller not in the top three. No slight to Franks, I just thought Miller would nab that 3rd spot. Obviously the talk about Kameel Jackson all summer wasn't just hype.
- Dominique Whaley listed basically as a co-starter with Brennan Clay has got to be Stoops and/or Gundy sending a message to someone. Brandon Williams perhaps?
- The elephant in the room that is Ronnell Lewis' situation just got even more confusing given they still have him listed as the starter. Just bizarre.
- Also surprised to see Chuka Ndulue listed as the backup to Alexander over Geneo Grissom.
- How on earth is the Michigan transfer kid already listed? Wow. To me that is very much a message to Rashod Favors.
- Big fan of Jamell Fleming, but disappointed to see the coaches have already bumped him ahead of Gabe Lynn.
- Whaley on kick off returns, seriously? If that actually happens, say hello to Madu 2.
So what stood out to you? Do you think this is how things really stand or are the coaches doing what they do and using it as a motivator for a couple kids?