It was a tough night for us technically Thursday night but we finally got the show launched and had a great discussion over the future of the Big 12 without Nebraska and Colorado, an in depth preview of Oklahoma/Cincinnati and a few other topic such as...
* Is it better to struggle early on and get a, "wake up call" or just blow through the non-conference schedule?
* Is Travis Lewis on the field at 75% better than Corey Nelson at 100%? Is Tom Wort on the field at 80% better than Ronnell Lewis on the field at 100%?
* What does Cincy do on offense/defense that could hurt OU?
* Do you think they hold stuff back against Cincy with the Texas game next week?
* Who for OU do we expect to have a big game (offense & defense)?
* Is Cincinnati a trap game?
* Run down of the Big 12 schedule
For those of you who couldn't wait through the delay with us to listen and participate we certainly understand. Here's your opportunity to get caught up and feel free to add to the discussion in the comments section. We'll be back on Sunday night at 9:00 PM (CST) to recap the OU/Cincinnati game and start looking ahead to Texas.