Another somewhat ho-hum weekend of college football brings very little change to the BlogPoll this week. I think that Michigan's scare (along with Michigan State's defeat of Notre Dame) vindicates my position that the Wolverines aren't quite yet a Top 25 team. We've long since passed the day when a win over the Irish earns you a spot in the Top 25. Speaking of Notre Dame, at least they provided us with a fantastic finish to their game against Michigan State.
Here's how I'm voting this week and please...feel free to try and change my mind if you think I'm off.
1. Alabama - Really looking forward to seeing these guys play Arkansas this weekend.
2. Ohio State - Looking more and more the part of the best team team in the Big 10.
3. TCU - Absolutely shredded Baylor.
4. Oregon - Can we just go ahead and hand these guys the Pac 10 trophy?
5. Oklahoma - Beat an Air Force team that is going to win 10 games this season.
6. Texas - Wasn't pretty but got the job done against Texas Tech.
7. Boise State - Yes, I realize that I'm dropping them after they demolished Wyoming.
8. Florida - Gators keep finding ways to overcome adversity and keep on winning.
9. Nebraska - Nice win for the Huskers but let's not get too excited. Washington is really bad.
10. Arkansas - Ryan Mallett may be the best quarterback in college football