Well, there's good news and bad news when it comes to our second podcast. JTE and I made it through a 79 minute podcast without any microphones cutting in and out but my mic sounded like poop. This was our final tuneup before we go with a live broadcast this Sunday night. If all we have to do is fix a mic problem to make it a quality presentation then I'm thinking we're in good shape.
Along with the recap of Utah State and preview of Florida State here are a few of the other things that we discussed.
* Performances from the Big 12 that stood out (for good or bad reasons)
* Texas running backs.
* What aspect of OU has to improve the most between now and Saturday?
* Why did the coaches refused to give carries to any of the other RBs. With Madu coming back does that change?
* Why do FSU fans (at least based on the comments we've been getting on the site) think we're overlooking them/Ponder?
* Game Balls (who was better, Broyles or Murray) and Game Calls. What were the best and worst play calls of the game?
* Also who performed worse, Landry Jones of the corners?
* Run down of the Big 12 and national games.
Sooner Nation Podcast Season 1
As always we'd love to hear your thoughts or comments on the podcast. We'd also like to invite you to join us for Episode 3 this Sunday night at 9:00. If everything goes well you can participate in the broadcast through comments on the site or through email.