Based upon the recent technical difficulties we've decided to move Sooner Nation to a new location. Tonight we're broadcasting as a part of TalkShoe.com. The bad news is that Jordan and I are most likely going to have to iron out a few wrinkles. The good news is that there is a ton of potential for this new platform. You can do a live chat either here at the Machine in the comments section or on our TalkShoe page. The best thing is that now you can actually call into the show to join us. That's what I'm most excited about. Here's what we're discussing tonight.
* Obviously the Oklahoma/Texas A&M football game.
* What does a quarterback change for the Aggies mean to the Sooners
* Big 12 preview
* Sooner injuries and how they'll affect the game
* How Christine Michael's injury will affect the game
* Will this team finally be able to step up win, not just survive, a road game?
* What are the odds that Bad Landry makes the trip?
* Will Kevin Wilson abandon the run game yet again?
* We can't end without talking a little men's and women's basketball.
You can call the show at (724) 444-7444 Call ID: 9013. You can get in as early as 15 minutes before the show starts. Now, here's the deal. We're working on a totally new format this evening and have absolutely no idea how it is going to turn out. In this long run this is great for our show. However, short-term there may be some bugs we need to figure out. That said here are a couple of tips.
Tips For Our New Format
1) If the show isn't broadcasting live here at Crimson And Cream Machine click the show title above to go to our live show page at TalkShoe.
2) If you'd like to call into the show (We'd really love to hear from you) it might be a good idea to get on the line before the show starts because I'm not sure that we can take new callers after we start recording. You can call in up to 15 minutes before we go live.
3) If the show isn't broadcasting here at Crimson And Cream Machine then people will most likely be chatting on our show page instead of here.
4) Cross your fingers!