I hate to pat myself on the back here but it looks like I had a pretty solid Top 10 last week. Florida was the only team in my Top that dropped a game and it was to the #1 team. Of course the majority of the BlogPoll voters had the Gators at #7 with me which, in my opinion, only goes to show the quality of our poll. Other teams that it appears I was right on are Florida State, who I didn't take out after getting thrashed by Oklahoma, and Air Force, who I've had in my Top 25 for a couple of weeks now.
Now that my self-congratulating is done. Here's how I'm voting this week. Feel free to let me know where you think I'm wrong or should make adjustments. You guys have already changed my mind a couple of times this season.
1. Alabama - A win is a win but I think the Florida Gators were exposed more so than the Tide was put in a showcase.
2. Oregon - Can anyone slow down their offense?
3. Ohio State - Unexpectedly challenged by Illinois.
4. TCU - Blanked Colorado State.
5. Oklahoma - Sooners are 5-0 for the first time since 2008!
6. Boise State - One cupcake down and another on the schedule for next week.
7. Nebraska - BYE
8. Auburn - Scrimmaged UL Monroe.
9. Miami - Picked up a crucial road win at Clemson.
10. Arizona - BYE