Lots of movement on my ballot this week. Only three teams from my top 10 stayed put, I've got a new #3 and Oklahoma takes the overall biggest tumble on my ballot by dropping 9 spots. With a total of twenty teams on the move from last weeks ballot, including two dropping out, from last week's ballot its as close to a complete shake up of my ballot as I've had this season.
1. Oregon - Handled UCLA with no problems.
2. TCU - Made beating Air Force look easy.
3. Auburn - Cam Newton has to be the Heisman front runner at this point.
4. Boise State - IDLE
5. Alabama - Beat Tennessee 31-10
6. Utah - Beat Colorado State 59-6
7. Michigan State - Survived Northwestern 35-27
8. Florida State - IDLE
9. Wisconsin - Won at Iowa 31-30
10. Ohio State - Won 49-0 over Purdue
See my complete ballot after the jump!